The State of K-12 Cybersecurity
Year in Review
Schools are increasingly relying on technology for teaching, learning, and school operations. What do we know about the cybersecurity risks this may introduce?
A first-of-its-kind report on cyber incidents affecting U.S. public elementary and secondary (K-12) education institutions during 2018:
- Press Release | Select News Coverage
- Part I: Introduction
- Part II: K-12 Cyber Incident Data
- Part III: Cybersecurity Incidents: 2018 | ‘Top 10’ K-12 Cyber Incidents of 2018
- Part IV: School Districts Experiencing Cybersecurity Incidents: 2018
- Part V: Lessons for 2019 and Beyond
An abridged version of the report is also available for direct download.
Levin, Douglas A. (2019). “The State of K-12 Cybersecurity: 2018 Year in Review.” Arlington, VA: EdTech Strategies, LLC/The K-12 Cybersecurity Resource Center. Available online at: https://k12cybersecure.com/year-in-review/