Launching June 1, 2018
Keep #K12CyberSecure is the free, semimonthly email newsletter of the K-12 Cybersecurity Resource Center. Each edition highlights new updates to the K-12 Cyber Incident Map, recent updates to the Resource Center, and other news and commentary from the cybersecurity field with relevance to U.S. K-12 schools and districts.
Delivered direct to your inbox, it is the easiest way to ensure you keep up-to-date with the K-12-specific cybersecurity news you need.
Sign Up Today:
Whitelist our email address <info [at] edtechstrategies dot com> to ensure delivery of the newsletter to your inbox.
- Keeping #K12CyberSecure | How Do You U2F? | Issue 5 | August 1, 2018
- Keeping #K12CyberSecure | The ‘Show Me State’ Steps Out | Issue 4 | July 16, 2018
- Keeping #K12CyberSecure | Not So Smart Badges at #ISTE18 | Issue 3 | July 2, 2018
- Keeping #K12CyberSecure | Issue 2 | June 15, 2018
- Keeping #K12CyberSecure | Issue 1 | June 1, 2018