If you are organizing a webinar, conference, or event to raise cybersecurity awareness within the education sector–or need a keynote speaker–please contact me.
Recent and Upcoming Public Presentations
- November 20, 2018: “Common Sense Cybersecurity Controls for K-12 Schools.” Hosted by the Learning Technology Centers of Illinois. Register for this free webinar here.
- September 19, 2018: “K-12 Cybersecurity: What’s at Risk?” Hosted by the National School Boards Association.
- August 2, 2018: “Responding to School Cybersecurity Threats and Vulnerabilities: Lessons from the K-12 Cyber Incident Map.” Hosted by Pine Cove Consulting.
- March 15, 2018: “Fulfilling our Social Contract for Education in a Digital Age.” Hosted by the Northeastern MD Tech Council (STEM Summit XV: Disrupting the Classroom).
- March 1, 2018: “The Social Contract for Education in a Digital Age.” Hosted by the San Diego County Office of Education (K-12 Technology, Law, Security, and Ethics Conference).
- March 15, 2017: “Cybersecurity and the Education Sector.” Hosted by the National Governors Association (Meet the Threat: States Confront the Cyber Challenge).